this is getting out of hand

Guest thatsnappyguy

Guest thatsnappyguy

we have all recieved information from new tint suppliers. funny how there are so many suppliers popping up claiming they have this new film, but we never hear about new manuf. opening up. anyway take a look at this and you decide. I just received this in the mail and couldnt believe what was seeing. open this and zoom in to read everything.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f106/tin...PYSTAXES006.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thatsnappyguy

"The ONLY manufacturer in this world with backward integration. (raw material to finished product.) "

So basically, if its not Global Window Films that he is reboxing, he just broke the law by false advertising. Then again, it may be GWF.

Years back I worked for a place called Frequency. They had Sol Control films. I stayed for a week. Couldnt let my personal rep be ruined by a film. Film bubbled up when shrinking. Thickness of tissue paper. Junk stuff. Ill research the address...I think I know where that place is. Prob the same place the guy got his 12v audio/video from, I just cant remember the name of the place.

Guest Drummmer69

I sure as hell wouldnt put that guy on my advertising. "I can shrink with my eyes closed" He probably has to shrink with his eyes closed .oO(If I dont see that crease or the burnt film, then its not there)

Archived