Corvette back glass

Guest hayabusad

Guest hayabusad

Watched our paint protection trainer tint an 07 Z06 yesterday. Did the dryer sheet on the back, no H pattern, no U pattern, he just made a small circle in the middle of the glass and shrunk from there. There was no lifting and pulling of any sort, and he did it in 17 minutes, totally going to change the way that I try it, from what I always read on here. this way was way faster I believe.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno

it all comes down to each individual style. Personally, I think 17 minutes is way to long to shrink a vette. Once you do one, and know how to do the lift and pull, it makes the hard windows much easier. I can't remember the last time it took me more than 5 minutes to shrink a window. Maybe the bug I did a few weeks ago

Guest filmslayer
I can't remember the last time it took me more than 5 minutes to shrink a window. Maybe the bug I did a few weeks ago

:lol . you aint shrinkin no vette in 5 min or less. your gonna have to post a video to prove that bro

phuck a vett , any car !!!!

I can't remember the last time it took me more than 5 minutes to shrink a window. Maybe the bug I did a few weeks ago

:lol . you aint shrinkin no vette in 5 min or less. your gonna have to post a video to prove that bro

phuck a vett , any car !!!!

I can shrink most back windows and never touch the film. But his magic 5 min vette , I am calling his azz out on.

Archived