Who know what is this?Xpel mergers Titan?(2)

Like mentioned earlier in the thread, looks to be Titan pro film that has patterns cut using the DAP software from Xpel. No different then someone using any other brand of film but cutting off DAP. Other than they are really promoting the Xpel name. Probably to capitalize off it's popularity

Guys, as u can see in the picture, it's a film from E.T., the china distributor of XPEL. They sell the bulk Xpel films in China, take out the real label and have the pre cut kits used on these films. So all the imported Xpel films are sell in bulk in the market and they rebox another film and tell everyone it's a new product from Xpel, which is not true.  Since everyone in China don't know english and they are being cheated and don't know why everyone thinks everything from the States is good. 

I think these are probably Korean films where they can get the lowerest price to beat other competitors in China. 

Xpel cuts every other accounts in China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan because they made millions of dollars from the single dealer in China, E.T. It's time for Xpel to pay to bill NOW! There are so many reboxed Xpel in all these market and from what I heard, many installers here actually don't like Xpel and they wanted to get rid of the film. 

Anyway, Good luck to Xpel and Good luck to those die hard fans of Xpel. After all, they don't make patterns, they don't manufacture the film, it's all just marketing.

Kyle

Yea, they announced to the Market it's a new product from Xpel.

so they have a contract with XPEL, probably promising a few hundred rolls from XPEL every month for a sole agent in China. but with suntek and every other brands of films in China, the price of XPEL plus 17% VAT can not beat other brands. So ET need a cheaper film to beat the competitors.

Here is how they do it, They take out the label from the roll, and sell as a bulk film in the market for cheaper price. Then, they import other cheaper films and rebox as a new XPEL product. With the label of the original roll, they can cut patterns with these films and sell at a much cheaper price.

Well, may be I'm wrong. Xpel may already learned about it, as long as the Chinese still getting films from them every month, they don't care.

I honestly don't know why there is a misunderstanding in what is being pushed here. It clearly states that it's only being supported by DAP for patterns. That's it. I think only a fool would believe it's Xpel film when it doesn't even say it is. Only thing that would be misleading is that there is already a brand of film on the market by Sharpline called Titan.

Archived