2000 Lincoln LS

Guest CloudWalker

Guest areyouthetintguy?

easy as can be,,,just remove the rubber gasket that is pressed up against the window.......slide tint behind the light ,use your sideswiper to squeegee the water,,,,put rubber gasket back on......no sweat and takes only a few minutes........DO NOT GO THRU THE HASSLE OF REMOVING LIGHT OR DECK......no need to do that......I do these cars all the time,,,by the way the 2004 model no longer has that light there

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Braud Spectrum

Two things I forgot! That stupid rubber thing is still laying out there in the shop. AND I drew a big ol' arrow on the bottom where I had a stubborn finger. I'd hit it several times in and out heating and jumping back in to lay it down. Wasn't sure if I was on because ithe package tray rolled down where I couldn't see...it was still there each time I got out to look...so I drew that big arrow with my sharpie. Got it then. :eyebrows

:copcar I forgot to "erase" my arrow. He's gone now. Guess he'll be back... :music

Guest scottstinting

Tell them the truth and that they break when you disassemble them and if they like , have it removed by them or whover not a good trade off just to get under the light for the risk and time involved HAVE A NICE DAY

Archived