S40

Mdog

Guest fiber optic
I don't think it has DM, just a solid black boarder.

[*]263564

It does have a dot matrix although not much. Maybe 1cm or so worth?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this is a easy one guys :popcorn this whole car kinda reminded me of a jetta just slightly larger. no problems with this one.

tha backglass is pretty flat and has a brakelight at the top just like the BMW with the matrix around it.

[*]166408

Guest sa tinter
this is a easy one guys :popcorn this whole car kinda reminded me of a jetta just slightly larger. no problems with this one.

tha backglass is pretty flat and has a brakelight at the top just like the BMW with the matrix around it.

[*]166408

[*]336018

Hey - New from S - Africa. About this Volvo s40. The felt they use on the roll ups instead of the rubber.

Well I had some major hickups with the small "hairs " coming from this felt type material and getting trapped underneath my lovely tint. Any suggestions getting past this ???? :spit

most people roll the window down and put tape on the felt, something like 3M CLEAR PACKING TAPE. If you cover the felt up it cant get under yor tint :popcorn thats the idea. In years past people used to use a ULTRA HOLD or SUPERHOLD type hairspray, that works pretty good also. just roll the window down and spray the shzzznit ouy of that felt and when it dries it will hold the little particles together alot better.

Guest sa tinter
most people roll the window down and put tape on the felt, something like 3M CLEAR PACKING TAPE. If you cover the felt up it cant get under yor tint :popcorn thats the idea. In years past people used to use a ULTRA HOLD or SUPERHOLD type hairspray, that works pretty good also. just roll the window down and spray the shzzznit ouy of that felt and when it dries it will hold the little particles together alot better.

[*]336035

Great stuff Mdog - will try this for sure !! Dankie baie ( That means thanks X1000 )

Archived