people

Guest learner

Guest learner

man I tell ya gees, had a lady miss her 8 am appt. because she forgot and still wanted to bring it in. I said OK, I was in the middle of lunch when she dropped it off. I told her I would call her when it was finished. 2 hours later she called to see if it was ready, I explained a problem with the back glass and that I was only half done with it, she had the nerve to ask it would be ready in 30 more minutes!! Then she shows up in 30 minutes to wait on it. THe back glass had urethane on the window and some felt like stuff with it so I had to trim and scrape in excess to get me a border. Didnt charge for the extra time either. when I was finishing up she was cleaning my drop clothes glass cleaner etc out of the car and said I left a check on the desk, it looks great and I will bring you my truck probably next week. I didnt even make my final walk of the car before she backed out and left. If she had kept her appt I would have ahd plenty of time. What do I do if something happens to the tint?? maybe a finger that I could have caught or something like that should I fix it of have her pay me for her impatience. Sorry for the long post but I'm venting

Guest thetintshop

if she comes back, ask to see her receipt and warranty card. I assume she didn't get those since she left in such a hurry.

I just had a guy call me a few minutes ago. His wife actually. He was in the background yelling and cussing cuz I wasn't there to do his RV Monday. The plan was "I don't know if I'm going to be in town or not, so I'll call you Sunday night and let you know. We have a trip planned" I said OK. call me. Then tonight he was ranting about how I run my business. He's kind of an :ahole but he has the money and that's what counts. I told him I was booked through Weds. but he has to have it done this weekend. Should I go knock it out Saturday and take his money, f'ing up my weekend or just forget about it and let someone else deal with an ignorant customer?

I like to vent to :dunno

I was polite on the phone but I had much worse going through my head. I almost thought he was drunk being obnoxious like that.

Hey. How about a "p1ss up a rope"' smiley

Or maybe a banana doing his thing without a partner? to put it nicely. :thumb

Archived