SCRATCHED TINT PAPERS

That is what I have been doing. If I offered to refelt them for the customer for a price the customer would think that I was trying to do something shady.

They wouldn't believe there could be anything wrong with their brand new car.

Guest Blade
here's the first thing you do--

1-go to your work and find yourself. ask yourself what you plan on doing about the scratches. after you've explained to yourself that it's a manufacturing defect, raise hell and demand you replace your tint for free under warranty. then tell yourself to go see the car dealer, because afterall, it wasn't your fault. and since it wasn't yourselves fault either, you should take your car to the honda dealership and explain to them that you tinted it and asked yourself to replace it. but you said it was a manufacturing defect. and ask what honda intends to do about it?

2-take your car in every single day and complain about a new scratch until they fix it. (which they won't.)

3-be sure and tell them that you "almost had a wreck the other day because you couldn't see that oncoming car. and you intend to sue them if your ever involved in a wreck because of their shiatty design."

:dunno:lol:spit:lol6 Oh fock.........still laughing......... :lol

Guest Eclipse

I had one 04 Acura TL and 1 04 Honda Accord that were giving me fits. I felted them and still had problems with scratching and glue residue from the felt. Then I realized my mistake. When you take the doorpanel off to remove the sweep, the sweep stays on the door. I assumed that I needed to put the sweep back on the DOOR for installation (after Felting) Aaaaaaaaannnnnt! Wrong answer. The sweep needs to be put back on the DOORPANEL. Then install the panel. Otherwise the sweep can get pulled down by the glass, thus adding to the scratching problem. Hope that helps some of you panel pullers. :dunno

Archived