germany

hiya all today is the day I jet off to germany on my training course phew im hopeing this will be just the beginning of a new trade and career just gotta put myself right into the course and take as much in as I can let you all know how I got on when I get back

hiya all today is the day I jet off to germany on my training course phew im hopeing this will be just the beginning of a new trade and career just gotta put myself right into the course and take as much in as I can let you all know how I got on when I get back

What course in Germany? Where? With who? Why jet over to Germany and not get one in the UK?

Guest naughtydog
What course in Germany? Where? With who? Why jet over to Germany and not get one in the UK?

My thoughts exactly...unless he is training on Mercs/BMW etc

Good luck to the dude...he'll need it - big time!!

ND

The cheapest way going to Riga - GBP 100 -150 for ticket, GBP 30-50 for hotel + something for training but NOT THIS HUGE :shock:shock:shock MONEY as in Your CAPITALIST COUNTRIES :lol:lol:):lol

If You need special coures: CRIMINALZ CAR TINTIN'. But now it is hard - no criminalZ here like 10 years ago :shoot1

Archived