Nu Blu Hue

Guest nautiboi73

Guest nautiboi73

I have seen it and had had a couple of customers request this Blue tint. I tell that that is just the way teh glass is made but I would liek to know Y is it different.

Guest nautiboi73

I wouldn't put it on aything that I have, but of corse I am sane, most of teh time.

the customers whated that look because it is exclusive to Benz and he felt that if he had it his honda would be of a better calss :rollin

Guest L.L.Tint

I've seen it alot too. And have had customers request something similar to it. I just talk the customers out of it and into a nice looking film. blue film = :gaybooga

I looked at a MB C230K Sport Kompressor today that had the foctory blue :gaybooga windows. The owner wants it a little darker, does any one have any idea what film might not look to crappy on this blue glass. The car is dark blue and I was thinking a neutral colored fully metalized film would keep the factory color which the owner likes and not look to bad. Not sure how a charcoal or even a grey would look under this blue glass. This is the first MB I have seen around here with this! :confuse

Guest Litespeeds

The closest thing to the bluish hue would be the Suntek HP Blue 50%. After it is applied, it will look a little darker than the factory bluish glass on some of the newer MBZ's. I guess it is an option that you can purchase from the factory because I see it on some of the C230 sedans, CLK's, E-class, etc.

Archived