mercedes 308 lwb luton van

Guest blueice786

Guest blueice786

Hi All,

Ive recently purchased a Mercedes 308 diesle luton van on a P reg. The problem? when I turn on the head lights they come on, but the dash lights remain off?

Can someone pleae help me out on this one? is there a earth problem or could this be a fuse? ive checked the fuses they all ok.

Thanks

is there a earth problem or could this be a fuse? ive checked the fuses they all ok.

Thanks

If you checked all the fuses and they're ok, then I don't think it would be a fuse problem.

Have you checked to see if the window tint is faded, torn, or missing?

is there a earth problem or could this be a fuse? ive checked the fuses they all ok.

Thanks

If you checked all the fuses and they're ok, then I don't think it would be a fuse problem.

:spit

Guest blueice786

Thanks

Hi,

Thank you for your email. What do you mean by window tint? Im sorry im not sure what this is?

Thanks

Thanks

Hi,

Thank you for your email. What do you mean by window tint? Im sorry im not sure what this is?

Thanks

This is going to be the film applied to your glass. Particularly the rear window. If you find that it is peeling, fading, or scratched in places, This could be your worst problem. It can cause all sorts of trouble such as people laughing at you. pictures could be taken unknowingly of your hacked up van and posting on the 'net for people to laugh at you. Or worse then anything, some 8 yr old kid could be pointing at you at a red light telling his buddy, "I could tint better then that"

I would have someone look at this first. It could also cause the roof and dash to not "earth" with the rest of the vehicle and do more damage later to other components such as your seats and dash. :lol good luck

Archived