For those of you that DON'T pull panels

Guest metint
I cant get any damn felt :lol C.R. laurence wont give me the time of day to set up a account.

Pacific States Felt...

They have the stuff that can withstand high temps... minimum order though...

Just today I set the final stages for bringing in 50 foot rolls of 1 1/2 inch felt to corporate owned distribution centers (East & West) coast. They will soon be available as a stock item as an accessory through those centers.

I would encourage those of you who use felt regularly to ask your distributors to do the same. They need only call PSF and talk to Mike Younts. :beer

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest metint
I cant get any damn felt  :lol  C.R. laurence wont give me the time of day to set up a account.

Pacific States Felt...

They have the stuff that can withstand high temps... minimum order though...

Just today I set the final stages for bringing in 50 foot rolls of 1 1/2 inch felt to corporate owned distribution centers (East & West) coast. They will soon be available as a stock item as an accessory through those centers.

I would encourage those of you who use felt regularly to ask your distributors to do the same. They need only call PSF and talk to Mike Younts. :beer

Minimum order is $150 (I think), comes in 50 foot increments, which will cost between 30-40 cents per foot.

Guest skeeter

We got a batch from them. The first did not work in hot climates so they did the right thing nd replaced with appropriate material - after I sicked my wife on them.

Unfortunately, Saabs, VWs BMWs and other various manufacturers are using these plastic dust shields as well.

As if car tinting is'nt challenging enough.

Also, watch cleaning the side rear windows of the Scion coupe. Had one come back today with 3 fine scratches in one window. I assume it was from cleaning. No aftermarket available yet. $150 bucks for the glass from Toyota.

2 seal failure replacements yesterday. The highs and lows of the game. My last call of the day was a second consultation on a 4 K flat.

:beer

Guest metint
Also, watch cleaning the side rear windows of the Scion coupe. Had one come back today with 3 fine scratches in one window. I assume it was from cleaning.

Had that happen with a Focus 3 door quarters about three years ago... you never know about glass anymore either. :beer

Guest tintgod
I have told my boss about certian cars needing felt and he either dont believe me or doesnt care :beer my boss is a idiot.

same here MDOG..My boss is too.. :lol

Archived