who hasn't tinted windows?!?!

My favorite and the one I hear most often is...."Id do it myself, but I just dont have the time"....Then why the f*#k are you in my waiting room for the entire time I'm tinting your car. You are just too "busy" with what?  Gotta love em.  Dumbass customers.

BK

[*]223537

That's when you say, "I used to be a doctor, but I felt guilty making all that money. Now I'm a tinter." :evilgrin

Or

Have an old POS car out back, keep some crap tint around, and hand them a tool belt. "Since you're hanging out, mind giving me a hand?"

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My favorite and the one I hear most often is...."Id do it myself, but I just dont have the time"....Then why the f*#k are you in my waiting room for the entire time I'm tinting your car. You are just too "busy" with what?? Gotta love em.? Dumbass customers.

BK

[*]223537

That's when you say, "I used to be a doctor, but I felt guilty making all that money. Now I'm a tinter." :lol

Or

Have an old POS car out back, keep some crap tint around, and hand them a tool belt. "Since you're hanging out, mind giving me a hand?"

[*]223619

:lol Ha ha ha, those are a couple of good ones. I will have to use them the next time someone tells me they know how to tint, but :lol

Guest tintingator

check this out....

a while back this kid pulls in to my friends lube shop where I hang out sometimes, "my car is over heating can you help?" , my buddy is like sure , he checks a few things and finds out a relay was burt, mind time I was cheching his 98 dodge neon's tint,,,,,,LOL tint on the roll ups and the corner windows... the roll ups had at least , at least (Being serious) 50 creases and lots lots of dirt, the little corner windows were missing some tint along the bottom(too big of a window?) the tint on the roll ups was about 3 inches from the top of the edge of the glass, NO back glass was done....hmmmmmmm the rest of the Gila roll is laying on the passenger seat, he nocited us kind of laughing and I reach for the Gila roll to "check it out" and he goes.. .I did it myself . so my buddy handles the kid my buss. card and he goes what(as he reads) the asks............

do you know if they are hiring? I can tint, this one didnt come out too good because it was windy...

that has been the funniest experiece I have had with a wanna be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollin:hide

Guest Tintbds-

:beer:lol Some members are missing the customers point here. :?

When those customer say their "don't have the time." :gaybooga

They are not speaking about ( 2hrs tint Jobs) which we do. :rollin

Those, " don't have the time" customers,

are speaking about the ( 16hrs or more ) it would take them to do the car.

Don't you get it? :lol6

So waiting in your shop for ( 2hrs or more ) is time saving for them.

I get them all the time. :lol6

Next time you guys get one ask them how long it takes them to tint a car? :lol6 You will be amaze at the responds. :lol

So, NO Worries Just do the job and get paid.

Archived