Chevy cobalt

Guest tinterjim

Guest tinterjim

I did a 4 door cobalt today. This car is a cake walk. the only thing that got on my nerves was the head rests. They don't move or come out :nono They aren't hard to get around, but annoying none the less :bling

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shadytinting

That car is great to tint, and the headrests do come out, remover the little panel under the headrest and then remove two small bolts (14mm) piece of cake

I did a TWO DOOR COBALT today side where easy but rear window SUCKED!!!

It reminded me of a camaro rear window (just smaller) it had dot matrix on top (8") and it looked real hard to do. I figured that it wouldnt be so bad to put on with the hatch open but to my surprise its not a hatch and the head rest have to be unbolted to be removed. I was bumed out.

After getting all worked up it turned out to not be so bad but its still sucked being all cramed up in the back of that little car

I hope these dont sell!

I havn't had th chance to do either the 2 or 4 dr yet...in your opinions ...is the old cavalier easier or harder than the Cobalt :thumb

I do more Sunfire's and Cavaliers than any other vehicles combined...so this is good news if the Cobalt takes off...I'll look forward to doing one :thumb

Guest zolar

The cobalt is a joint venture from Chevy & Saab. The glass is better quality than the older Chevys. And the install is much simpler. We will see a LOT more of the Saab Chevys soon. Which is cool with me.

Z

Archived