Chevy cobalt

Guest tinterjim

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just did my 1st 4 door today. yep...total cake job. for those not scared to pull a panel there's a screw behind the door handle and 2 screws in the arm rest, then the panel pops right off. easy panels to deal with. :rollin

Guest Sprinter
I have my 1st 2 door tomorrow...one of the advantages of being a chick :lol6 crawling into 2 doors :lol2 to tint the back glass :beer

[*]280570

why because your 5' 3" ? :evileye

nice tip on the door panels :please

Guest De4thMet4LKing00

Hey guys, this is my first post on this site, so I figured I'd comment on the new Cobalts. I have only done ONE 2 door, and completed the back window in one piece. Not the easiest to shrink, but I got her. Being that I'm 6'5, needless to say it was a b!tch getting the piece in the car. But overall, the car wasn't too bad, and it came out looking great!

Guest De4thMet4LKing00

well, if you replace the "4's" with "A's", then it would say "DeathMetalKing00". Death Metal is my favorite kind of music, and my last name is King, and I just added the 00 for flare lol.

for those of you who had a hard time I think I found the trick when doing your h lock make sure the top of the H or hard card is even with the top of the defrost blocks, and make the film almost all the way out to the edge of the glass and do the rest of your lock down, after that shrink the bottom normally and for the top shrink up about 5 to 6 inches just starnard no stretching and after that stretch only the sides not the middle then after that shrink the rest of the window like normal and lay it in

please let me know what you think of this I would like to hear the results.

Archived