Escape

TintDude

Guest scottydosnntkno
The back glass does suck on those...I unfortunately own one (was my wifes...handed DOWN to me weird-eye.gif ). When I did mine...I pulled the glass out and removed ALL hardware. This is the only way to make the 01-07 back glass look perfect. I still do em this way for custys...same goes for any extended cab windows on fords with the "buttons" them. I pull the glass.

how did u take all the buttons off??? I couldn't get em all out..

use a flat head to pop the spring clip up on the struts so you can take them off, then undo the two phillips screws holding the top hinges on. unclip the housing over the wiper, and disconnect the wire from the clip in spots all around the back glass. then take it and put it on your table/bench etc. on the inside of the buttons, you'll see how they have two flat spots for a wrench/pliers. Figure out what size(I forget) and use your fingers to hold the outside, and slowly unbolt it from the inside. be careful putting it back in, not to over tighten and mess up the film. Do the back glass first so it can dry while you do the rest.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived