Escape

TintDude

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry, guys, old thread. Didn't see the dates. :bingo

That's ok..he can see your post as a reminder when he comes back online...if I recall corectly..he never DID get the message :thumb

These can fall off the face of the earth and I wouldn't mind if I ever see another one. I was so pissed I took everything off the glass, then removed the glass. I was much happier after that, just having a piece of glass with nothing on it. It took 30 mins longer, but was worth it in my book. I'm glad I'm done with this thing. :evilgrin

I know this thread is old, but I wanted to give it a comeback.

Guest tintmanlibby
These can fall off the face of the earth and I wouldn't mind if I ever see another one. I was so pissed I took everything off the glass, then removed the glass. I was much happier after that, just having a piece of glass with nothing on it. It took 30 mins longer, but was worth it in my book. I'm glad I'm done with this thing. :twocents

I know this thread is old, but I wanted to give it a comeback.

a honda crv will be in your shop by monday :evilgrin

The back window sucks

exp since 86 that back window is easy nuttin should suck for time uve been tinting everything should be easy for u

he didnt say it was hard....he said it sucked. no matter how long you have been tinting, or how much experience you have junior, some windows just suck.....plain and simple. You will learn that with time grasshopper. :dunno

The back window sucks

exp since 86 that back window is easy nuttin should suck for time uve been tinting everything should be easy for u

he didnt say it was hard....he said it sucked. no matter how long you have been tinting, or how much experience you have junior, some windows just suck.....plain and simple. You will learn that with time grasshopper. :dunno

I know I still cringe when certain cars come in, not because I can't do them, but because I know what it takes to get it done and the way I describe certain windows like that is "they SUCK!"

The back glass does suck on those...I unfortunately own one (was my wifes...handed DOWN to me :dunno ). When I did mine...I pulled the glass out and removed ALL hardware. This is the only way to make the 01-07 back glass look perfect. I still do em this way for custys...same goes for any extended cab windows on fords with the "buttons" them. I pull the glass.

Guest youngazntinter
The back glass does suck on those...I unfortunately own one (was my wifes...handed DOWN to me :lol ). When I did mine...I pulled the glass out and removed ALL hardware. This is the only way to make the 01-07 back glass look perfect. I still do em this way for custys...same goes for any extended cab windows on fords with the "buttons" them. I pull the glass.

how did u take all the buttons off??? I couldn't get em all out..

Archived