here it is

Guest dragonguy83

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tint rookie
Really, I tought it was easier than my 98 jetta

[*]241987

but how many more years of dirt did you have to contend with on your dads ride, compared to your jetta? I still have some troubles with the classics. seems like I spend more time prepping everything before actually tinting (and thats ok) sounds like you took the right route of removing the nasty old rubbers.looks good so far..cant wait to see some close ups. we're always game for a lil constructive bashing if it means it'll make a better tinter out of ya. have fun with the tar around the back window :thumb

Guest dragonguy83

the windows were actually pretty clean, I did take some time to make sure its all gone since that is what I have problem with the jetta, I keep getting small specs between the window and the tint. pretty frustrating. anyway, thanks for the help; :thumb

Guest tint rookie

while were on the topic of backglass on classis, how do y'all deal with cleaning up the tar around the outside edge? it just oves to smear around for me. ive tried icing the back glass in attemp to keep it more solid to carve it up with my blade but theres still the leftovers that smear real bad. any sugs.

while were on the topic of backglass on classis, how do y'all deal with cleaning up the tar around the outside edge? it just oves to smear around for me. ive tried icing the back glass in attemp to keep it more solid to carve it up with my blade but theres still the leftovers that smear real bad. any sugs.

[*]243870

Use alot of soapy water when you are cutting that stuff out, it will help you cut it without it sticking to the blade and everything else as bad.

Archived