Spamalot

No, not a movie or TV...BUT, a new play in Chicago...A musical version of Monty Python and the Holy Grail. :thumb The reviews in the paper today gave it 4 stars. Said it's hysterical, and the actors/actresses(including David Hyde Pierce, Hank Azari) are as good or better at the parts than the originals. This is a MUST see for me, before it premiers on Broadway. Have to see the nights who say "NI" and the killer rabbit live. :mad

....it aint a play its a movie and the Life of Brian has just been relased over on DVD and digitally remasterd edition {plus extras as normal} for ?5 in asda, had to buy it on my weekly shopin trip casuse man its funny :beer:beer:thumbdown

....it aint a play its a movie and the Life of Brian has just been relased over on DVD and digitally remasterd edition {plus extras as normal} for ?5 in asda, had to buy it on my weekly shopin trip casuse man its funny :lol  :beer  :thumbdown

[*]244203

No you nut....It's a PLAY... We have live theatre with real actors here in the big old windy city. :beer

....it aint a play its a movie and the Life of Brian has just been relased over on DVD and digitally remasterd edition {plus extras as normal} for ?5 in asda, had to buy it on my weekly shopin trip casuse man its funny :lol? :beer? :thumbdown

[*]244203

No you nut....It's a PLAY... We have live theatre with real actors here in the big old windy city. :nope

[*]244207

OOOky but without the OUR origanal Python you wouldnt have had your play...eh... :beer

Archived