Nice comeback...

Guest metint

in one way I agree with TTS,

many foreign born individuals who live in this country, work and live here peacefully, but have the nerve to complain about certain topics, or something that they dont like. or come here to earn money and leave to they're home country, so really they are using this country like a "product" to benefit and go back to where ever they are from. that is why there are so many issues with immigration now adays. I'll stop cause them I wont know what the hell im talking about anymore.

Guest nautiboi73

I hear you TTS and I do agree with you. I hate to see any "import " profit from me and mine, using me and mine with no concern or commentment to us. and forget if they are not lazy, I have problems anyone who is close minded enough to not respect any other culture but their own, where ever the hell they live.

I have been in college and dated those that have ill will towards our System and our Culture. needless to say that I dumped her and well learend to look into people. If you don't like my culture and my country then I feel as though you don't like me, because all of that is a part of me weather I like it or not. I am an American, and not just because Me and my parents were born here but because my history is american.

I don't think that we should be over there, but since we are I support our men 110%. reason aside, I support our actions.

Canadians so peaceful :uh

Well my step-mother is Bulgarian. Came here about 15 yrs ago. She is a scientist that now works at Foleys. She has political assylum. Has never complained that I am aware of. However, I on the other hand am 100% American. I have so many different descents in my blood, yet I will biotch. WHO DO YOU THINK LET THEM IN THIS COUNTRY.... Hello WHO???!!!!

I,m with you TTS, very few of us are true Americans without any other countries in our famliy tree I am 1/2 Irish and 1/2 French Canadian, but I love this country and I feel if you dont like the U.S.A. get the hell out! :uh

Guest thetintshop
I,m with you TTS, very few of us are true Americans without any other countries in our famliy tree I am 1/2 Irish and 1/2 French Canadian,? but I love this country and I feel if you dont like the U.S.A. get the hell out! :shock

[*]244712

well said---coonazz.

:uh

You'll lose a few fans? with that comment TTS...but gain the respect of a few more? :shock

[*]244505

I'm 1/16 cherokee. I'm in my homeland.

I'm also about 1/16 irish, and english. but you don't here me praising ireland or england, which I've never visited and have no desire to.

I was born and raised in america. I'M A FUKKIN AMERICAN. and I speak ENGLISH (american). I served in US Marines, and I back what this country does 110%. anybody don't like it? get on a ship or learn to swim. maybe then you'll realize how good you have it.

there's a reason why all these foreigners invade our (my) country.

do I really give a damn if I p1ss off a few people with this? (what do you think?)

[*]244508

do you know what would happen if I moved to china, lived off their welfare system (pretend they have one), didn't have the decency to learn their language, attend their universities (free of charge)and take that knowledge back to my own country for my own betterment, refused to accept their culture and complain that "my culture" wasn't being represented in the schools, universities, media, etc.?

they would execute me or throw me in a prison and I'd never be heard from again.  :dunno

no offense to those hard working individuals who make this country the best place in the world to live.

I have a tendancy to SAY the things everyone else is THINKING.

if that makes me an azzhole, then so be it. :uh

[*]244514

NUFF SAID

p.s.....dont forget to put that quote in your documentary

Guest thetintshop
I,m with you TTS, very few of us are true Americans without any other countries in our famliy tree I am 1/2 Irish and 1/2 French Canadian,? but I love this country and I feel if you dont like the U.S.A. get the hell out! :fart

[*]244712

well said---coonazz.

:beer

[*]244742

just so everyone knows, a "coonazz" is a cajun--someone from louisiana that has a french decent.

I meant nothing by it, and I don't apologize if I offended anyone. :dunno

Archived