HOW'S THIS for dumb customer???

Guest Zrok

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VOLTRON

thats y not profiling can be benificial. I used to work for this guy and when someone that looked like they didnt have any money came in he would be real short with them and impatient. And usually poeple like that are easier to deal with then the snobs with benz's and beamers.

Guest Film Guy

The guys that operate like that ( wad of bills as thick as a baseball ) dealing last only a few years. Can't tell you how many times large purchases were pre paid by these guys, you become friends with them cause they come back with their buddies or "salesman" , and eventually you read in the paper they were busted/killed in the last local raid. Or turf wars get them killed. Either way its like they are dead. Gone - you never see them again. Oh, some get out but they don't want to go back so they stay broke til they find a honey to keep them up. Or they go back to it end up dead or busted.

A few of them know how to conceal their biz and stay away from being flashy. They make it longer usually. :music Ultimately they end up with all their possessions they didn't put in a family members name confiscated.

thats y not profiling can be benificial. I used to work for this guy and when someone that looked like they didnt have any money came in he would be real short with them and impatient. And usually poeple like  that are easier to deal with then the snobs with benz's and beamers.

[*]307130

too many tinters do this.

Guest Mobile1

Maybe it's just me, but I would never post anything in a public forum about one of my customers being dumb. No matter what he did, but especially if he spent that kind of money with me. I'm glad this is the mentality of many of my competitors, and I'm glad this post was rejuvinated, and I hope that that customer finds it.

Guest Mobile1
Maybe it's just me, but I would never post anything in a public forum about one of my customers being dumb.  No matter what he did, but especially if he spent that kind of money with me.  I'm glad this is the mentality of many of my competitors, and I'm glad this post was rejuvinated, and I hope that that customer finds it.

[*]340948

P.S. Is this topic going to be removed like every other topic I get involved with?

Archived