wraps

Guest pushingfingers

Guest pushingfingers

:lol just wondering if anyone does car wraps and if so, could u give me a little info:

- instal difficulty level

- how to get the wrap

- how to get the graphics from your customer and print, or have printed

- any and all info please

:lol

:dunno just wondering if anyone does car wraps and if so, could u give me a little info:

- instal difficulty level

- how to get the wrap

- how to get the graphics from your customer and print, or have printed

- any and all info please

:dunno

[*]247278

Aint nothing to it!I've only done two-customer supplied-how can you mess up something that has holes-no bubbles-like working with a glasscape-trim like vinyl! Good money! ss oh yeah :dunno

Guest pushingfingers

I am in cincinnati and have had a local company contact me and try to steal me. but I have it great where I am now . the new company wants me to travel and says that they can make me a lot of cash. what do I do

Guest signandtint

we do vehicle wraps here in the UK. been at it for 7 years now, we now print our own too. a few examples of what we do at our website www.signandtint.co.uk (if thats ok with tintdude?)

becoming a big business here, lots of companies realising the potential of mobile adverts.

I would class fitting it aseasy as ever if you know how to makeit stay where it is supposed to. ie deep grooves etc.

its enjoyable to see the finshed results on the road

Going to ressurect this old post, my shop does full vehicle wraps, partial wraps, contour cut printed graphics, large format banners, etc. www.grafixsolutionsinc.com pardon the mess on the page, we are in the middle of updating it. We do wraps for Dunkin Donuts, n@ked Juice, Fox Sports to name a few of our national customers but give us a call for pricing dont let the big company names scare you, we cater to the small business industry as well; thats how we got started so we keep things fair.

Archived