BMW 6 series

matty cox

Just done a new BMW 6 series today for a motor journalist open day , Its got a massive back window its 38" deep, had to get in a 40" roll.The rest of the car is straight forward though, I think there releasing it over in th USA in December, Get your Stocks of 40" in .

did what??? I dont quite understand.... theres about 1200 of the new 6 series in the compund at wolfsburg, just waiting for next month for the uk/europe release date.Over here they take journalist/press ect.. out on fully expensed days out to fancy locations to try out the latest cars, We have a contract with limelight productions that tint all the cars for the tv adverts ect... We get em 6 month before release so they can be tinted so it looks better in the photos.

Guest advcarhifi

I am sorry I didn't know you are from Europe .I was thinking that someone in US got to tint it.I envy you in a good meaning. BMW is my favorit car , and of course I love tinting them. I tinted two GALLARDOS that were shipped to New York for video shot this april.

Guest Beeline
No worries mate, Happy tinting!!

[*]37767

Just to correct this, the new ('04-'05) 645ci hardtop rear window is only 27 inches deep

the problem is getting the tint in over the headrests. Does anyone know if these come out.

[*]343751

CAKE :bingo

Archived