roll widths

any companies out there make rolls wider than 60"? I used mostly all johnson I know they dont make anything wider than that....but I estimated a job today that had 64" wide windows.....sorry if this is a dumb question

[*]257225

Dumb questions are the ones that don't get asked.

I can only speak for LLumar here and I am going to have assume you are asking about safety film widths. LLumar has 72 inch in clear safety and security from 4 mil to 15 mil thickness and neutral grey(N1020, N1040 & N1050) 4 & 8 mil thickness.

Guest TintPoser
Yea, I use Protekt (madico) and thats all I order is 72" rolls.  You'll have to call around to your distributors to find out what they have in stock....

[*]257259

Don't Take this the wrong way, but.......

Johnsons Makes Security Film?!?

Yea, I use Protekt (madico) and thats all I order is 72" rolls.? You'll have to call around to your distributors to find out what they have in stock....

[*]257259

Don't Take this the wrong way, but.......

Johnsons Makes Security Film?!?

[*]257383

Yes... keep in mind that Johnson and Suntek have very similar film making capabilities... I.e. coating and laminating only. Caoting simplified, is pretty much putting down adhesive and SR coats and laminating... well pretty much the definition.

There company names reflect this:

Johnson Coating & Laminating

Commonwealth Coating & Laminating

Heck, there's a guy in the area here that has a laminating machine in the basement of his business and puts together small amounts of film suspected for his own use and for resale. :trustme

Archived