64 chevelle wagon 2 Dr

Guest cooley150

Guest cooley150

Anyone ever tint a 1964 chevelle station wagon 2 door?

Any pics?I have one to tint on friday.Sweet car,totally restored.Never done one before.Should be fun.

Guest tint rookie

wow.theres a rare one. isnt that what Homer Simpson drives?

no black borders, possible tar seal around edges of back glass (fun to trac and trim around).

you got a fun one coming up, be sure to prep really good. just restored usually means over spray.

black tar. ill usually cut down into it @ a 45 degree to give a lil more room to tuck. oooey gooey stuff, when you are prepping put ice water in your spray bottle... flood the heck out of the tar... it tends to not spread or smear around as easily when its cold.

hope you charged accordingly......D'OH!!!

Guest cooley150
wow.theres a rare one. isnt that what Homer Simpson drives?

no black borders, possible tar seal around edges of back glass (fun to trac and trim around).

you got a fun one coming up, be sure to prep really good. just restored usually means over spray.

black tar. ill usually cut down into it @ a 45 degree to give a lil more room to tuck. oooey gooey stuff, when you are prepping put ice water in your spray bottle... flood the heck out of the tar... it tends to not spread or smear around as easily when its cold.

hope you charged accordingly......D'OH!!!

[*]265214

thanks for the info and the pic.you guys are great.

Guest tint rookie
The 2 door coupe has the dieceving back window  :uh

[*]265280

I did a 2door once :uh all in all came out nice but not my best work... oh did I mention there was a roll bar that was less than an inch from the back glass. :uh

Archived