job opening

Guest todd jensen

Guest todd jensen

Hello! Sun Control of Minnesota is opening a new shop in LaCrosse Wisconsin. We are currently looking for a flat glass installer. Sun Control has three locations in Minnesota and has been in business over twenty years. We are a Vista and Formula one dealer. Please inquire if you are interested. The right installer for the job will receive good pay and be welcomed to a great window tinting business and family.

Guest live2zzz
Hello! Sun Control of Minnesota is opening a new shop in LaCrosse Wisconsin. We are currently looking for a flat glass installer. Sun Control has three locations in Minnesota and has been in business over twenty years. We are a Vista and Formula one dealer. Please inquire if you are interested. The right installer for the job will receive good pay and be welcomed to a great window tinting business and family.

[*]269010

what is good pay 2 u :dunno

Guest expertint

Do you know two tinters from San Diego named Mike Trinity and Dave Heflin?? The both worked for me a long time ago and have since moved to Minn..They love it there.

Guest VOLTRON

money does have somethin to do with quality of life in some aspects. if you move somewhere and are not getting paid well yer quality of life will not be that good if you are struggling to make it. plus you just moved somewhere where you dont know anyone and you will be paying full price for stuff that you used to pay little for because you had a buddy that did it or knew someone that knew someone.

Guest Reif40

Hello there

My name is jarrod and I live in the MIlwaukee area. I have two years of experiance working at Advance Solar Glass Tinting of Wisconsin we were the first tint shop in wisconsin and have been around for 25 years. I was trained by the proprietor Bo Dailey and have much experiance with flat glass. Our shop was recently closed due to not enough business so I am looking to relocate quickly I have a resume and will gladly fax it to you.

Thank you for your time

Jarrod Reif

Contact me at (262)327 4929 or email me at reif40@hotmail.com

Archived