SEMA 2005

Guest thetintshop

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thetintshop
We should get together at a golf course, throw everyones name in a hat and draw teams for a scramble of some sort.  Surely there are a few golfers that would like to get out.

[*]272718

me and OT are gonna play that wednesday, but we're playing for $100 a hole. I doubt anyone wants in on that.

Guest tintgod
We should get together at a golf course, throw everyones name in a hat and draw teams for a scramble of some sort.? Surely there are a few golfers that would like to get out.

[*]272718

me and OT are gonna play that wednesday, but we're playing for $100 a hole. I doubt anyone wants in on that.

[*]272722

im in... :beer

We should get together at a golf course, throw everyones name in a hat and draw teams for a scramble of some sort.  Surely there are a few golfers that would like to get out.

[*]272718

[*]272722

im in... :beer

[*]272780

ive never played golf in my life, feel sorry for whoever ends up with me!

:beer

Guest Riddler

:beer My wife and I plan on attending this year. I think the show dates are 11/1-11/4. We always have a great time and look forward to the Vegas trip. We have done the trip at least 10 times or more. We have stayed at many different properties. We like center strip the best. We stayed at Bally's last year. I'd like to try The Alladin this year. We saw Elton John this year-awsome show. I'd highly reccomend the concert to anyone if he happens to be playing at Ceasars again this year during SEMA

Hopefully, I'll get a chance to know some people here via this forum soon and meet some of you in LV this fall.

Archived