Putting forward a scenario

K,

Needless to say we don't buy from this mob anymore because of all the film failures. At the time though we were 100% assured that this film was a high performance metal film that was as good if not better than what we were using.

The latest with this saga is that I've just received an all official letter from them advising that the claim has been rejected. :lol

The reason given is that I have not supplied the original invoice copy from 1995 :lol and it is 10 years old. (in actual fact it ain't quite)

This is despite the fact that the car has been owned by the same dude from day 1, and the second failure replacement documentation is all intact with roll numbers etc. but still not good enough. :lol:lol

This whole warranty crap is pathetic.

devil :shock

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The latest with this saga is that I've just received an all official letter from them advising that the claim has been rejected. :thumb

The reason given is that I have not supplied the original invoice copy from 1995 :thumb and it is 10 years old. (in actual fact it ain't quite)

I have been so incensed with this bs attitude thing that I have written off a weekend hour or two sifting through 10 years of documents to find that original invoice and now I have it! Thank God for good record keeping. Roll numbers, dates (and it's under 10 years by the way) etc..

I bet the next thing is that I haven't got the actual warranty form of theirs because that would have been given to the customer. Afterall, it's only transposed information off the invoice when all is said and done.

I wonder if I'll be successful this time around or can something else be put in the way to stop this claim? :lol

Devil

:lol

Archived