warning about ********

Guest b3n

if you happen to be looking for work in ****** I'd suggest you stay away from ********, these guys are crazy, misorganized and as crooked as they come. I worked with them until he kept trying to make me sign a no comp clause that was totally one sided. when asking around the other techs had not signed one and he grave me static because I told him I wanted a lawyer to look over it (seeing how he never gave me a strait answer on how much I'd be making and what I would make weekly.. this guy is nuts he tried to tell me I only made 400 a week *on payday (EVERY TWO WEEKS) and only made 25 dollars a headliner! but if I broke it I bought it wtf.. I parted ways with this bozo and hopefully I will be paid tonight, so take my advice and watch out for these crooks also when working for these types of cats keep a VERY detailed log and get all vin numbers so in worse case senario you can file a garage lean and start the process of getting paid for work that you did. Watch out for yourself its businesses like this that ruin the pdr business and smear its name on quality work

:please weather it's true or not, no one here (including you) wants to get sued for defamation.

Welcome to the site by the way, and don't take this personally, this is a high profile site and company X would have eventually seen this post.

Archived