Guest ninjatinter

Oh don't get me wrong bro, I will always root for the Hawks! I was just sayin nationaly, they are shall we say "frowned" apon :wall Warren Moon was a stud, I just wish we could have nabbed him about 3 years earlier! :thumb Muahahahaha!! I guess I will meet ya at the BSF meeting in a couple weeks. We have a mutual buddy :lol2 P.S. Rick Myer and Chris Warren were my customers!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cool man,

but I never seen that NBA player ever :bat

[*]280598

He is a rookie, 19 years old just out of high school, from brooklyn. 5 million dollar contract, a deal with nike, and he has a movie coming out soon. He was the highest scoring high school player ever, from what I've read.

cool man,

but I never seen that NBA player ever :bat

[*]280598

He is a rookie, 19 years old just out of high school, from brooklyn. 5 million dollar contract, a deal with nike, and he has a movie coming out soon. He was the highest scoring high school player ever, from what I've read.

[*]281374

lucky bastard :lol

Guest Meff
cool man,

but I never seen that NBA player ever :lol

[*]280598

[*]281374

I still think that it is cool for you to be installing on "celebrities" vehicles. I hope to someday hear your name on cribs or something. :lol:dunno

Guest Film Guy

Great connection! Sounds like he's off to some great financial advice. Another Mike Tyson or MC Hammer in the making if he's inured.

Archived