does anybody want to work anymore?

Guest Kustom Options

Guest Kustom Options

summer is just about here, and I have recently opened two new stores, and would like to open more...infact I would like to put forth the $$$$, and let the right installer become a partner, while making a garantied pay check...yes own your own business while earning a pay check...eventually I would like to not own the stores....I just want to franchise them so that we can have buying power and equity in a tint shop..

lately I have given a couple of people a chance, and they have turned out to be complete jack-asses. is anybody interested in making a career out your jobs? SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA OPPORTUNITIES HERE. (760)918-0056

Guest expertint

Sounds like a good idea,but I have a shop in SD. and would have liked to expand but never could find the right personell.The guys on this site are not like this but most tinters are shortsighted and live day to day even though they make alot of money.There is a REAL shortage of tinters in So. Cal for some strange reason.Most tinters don't want to train others so good tinters are hard to find.

That sign is cool, and for the most part, correct!

If I didn't already own a shop, I would take you up on that offer. My mother lives in Palm Springs. If she or her man buys a new car, I take film and tools out there with me to tint them... the ultimate in remote tinters!

Guest Bluefeather
:shock My name is Louis and have been tinting windows since 1977 and am experienced in all aspects of the business and was wondering if you could email me some more details concerning the job offer at bluefthr@nativeweb.net. I am currently located in Northern Ca. but am looking to possibly relocate and was also wondering what part of So. Ca. are you refering to. :dunno

Archived