Covering appliances with Stainless Films

Guest Braud Spectrum
BS,,  looks like you would have to use your  heat shrinking skills to put it on your stove  :lol2

[*]281971

:beer For sure. I 'n handle it. :bling

The fridge...might be a little tougher. It's the old monitor top. Lotsa curves. Even it's feet are curved. Good thing I'm happy with the color it is. :lol6 The rest of my new appliances are black...well at least that's the color the panels are on.

So I wonder what the difference in price is between doing the "film" update or getting a new front in stainless...or even if you can order a stainless front panel for existing appliances. :beer They're all kinda standard sizes so probably.

Guest Mrs RJE

I can get hold of a sign vinyl similar (if not exactly the same) as that.

Perhaps I should offer it as a sideline... hmmm :lol $$$$

Guest Braud Spectrum
I can get hold of a sign vinyl similar (if not exactly the same) as that.

Perhaps I should offer it as a sideline... hmmm :beer  $$$$

[*]282187

:lol:lol

My sister's sister in law just redid her kitchen and got new appliances to match her stainless stove. I know for a fact that there was absolutely nothing wrong with the dishwasher ( because the house belonged to my other sister before my other sister's husband's brother bought it :dunno are ya still with me? ) but she must have money to burn because her dishwasher is now stainless too. Saw it with my own eyes yeaterday.

I coulda had my first sale! :dunno

( because the house belonged to my other sister before my other sister's husband's brother bought it  :lol

[*]282211

did the house belong to sister one before sister 2's husbands brother (her brother in law ?) bought ?

or do you only have one sister ? which means your brother in laws brother ? bought ?

Guest Braud Spectrum
( because the house belonged to my other sister before my other sister's husband's brother bought it? :DD

[*]282211

did the house belong to sister one before sister 2's husbands brother (her brother in law ?) bought ?

or do you only have one sister ? which means your brother in laws brother ? bought ?

[*]282259

:dunno:lol2 I have two sisters ... my younger sisters husbands brother (her brother in law) bought my older sisters house.

Archived