the new charger

tintman Pa

Guest dumplin

Did a new Charger Fri. , neat car to tint . One screw on door latch and pulled seals , looking at previous posts concerning installing seals back in . I used my mounting solution on em' and slid them right back in , slightly difficult but pretty simple . Panels look easy to pull and may do that on next one . B/ g was an easy enough affair with no drama though . :lol2

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have done like 15 of these from the dealer, its like they are giving them away or something. No need to pull the screw out to get seals out. Just pull back on the panel, its flimsy, and pull the seal out from the middle. To install pull back panel, wet inside of seal and slide one side in,then other and finish pressing in the middle. The back windows are getting on my nerves, a little too long. I honestly could care less if I ever see another one ever again. it SOO retro. its so played out.

I have done thirty plus and they are absolutely cake maybe not for hte beginner but definately easy set your h lock a little high and stretch the top and I have never pulled a screw out for the seals they just pop out with ease,

I have seen a few of these running around town, I noticed on a few of them having contaminents in the pass windows back corners, is that hard to keep clean or is it just the tinter...

Archived