the new charger

tintman Pa

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kokomo Tint & Dent

thought I'd put my two cents in. I did one with vent shades and I wanted to kill my self. It took me 5 hours to get it tinted, washed, and out the door. After a 8 hour work day at the day job at that. back glass took me a while. I couldn't get my ivory soap to lather right and it make shrinking a pain. I had to wet check it twice.

Why even pull anything off a car that's a walk in the park to tint? :beer

[*]325915

I'm doing one this Friday. Any problems with the thick lines at the top of the back glass? It looks like there's decent spacing between them and it might be ok. Did you continue your film right over them? The curvature of the glass also increases right there.

Thanks.

:beer

[*]325978

went to the top - lines werent a problem -the car was easy I just wish I hadnt pulled the seals

good luck

ill use the window to help myself on reinstalling the rubbers, ill even add soapy water to help slide them back in place. works good for me each time.

as far as using the windows ill roll then alll the way down and start sliding the molding in place. if it become to tight I roll the windo up to the point that the moldine is not into place (close to the top) then as im placing pressure on the seal in the downward motion, I roll the window down. at this point the molding should travel with the window.

"this makes it a cake walk ever time"

Archived