What Film Matches 97 Explorer

Goooooooood morning. I need to tint a string of 96-97 explorers. The problem is (and don't flame me :mad on it) is that I use 3M films which are black. The explorers for a few years had that weird bronze reflective tint in the back, and well, I would LOVE to match it. Does anyone know what brand and type of film will match it so I can buy a roll? :mad

Anyhow, thanks so much for your input! Have a super day.

Guest metint

In the LLumar line it would be ATR Bronze 35/50%... Matches best from the inside looking out.

or

Platinum Plus 35/50%... Matches best from out side looking in....

Neither are a dead on match, but as close as that line of film offering can get. :mad

:dunno good luck...there is no such thing as a film that will match those factory privacy windows. Best bet is to get as close as possible for the exterior appearance and not be concerned with the look from inside.

Guest metint
:dunno  good luck...there is no such thing as a film that will match those factory privacy windows.  Best bet is to get as close as possible for the exterior appearance and not be concerned with the look from inside.

[*]283990

I would add to this statement that SG's Quantum would be close to an exterior match, as would other all metal films.

Archived