Need Tinters in Florida

Guest film-guy

Guest film-guy

Lifetime Solar & Security, Inc. in Jacksonville Florida.

We are looking for applicants to fill several positions in a fast growing market. Experienced at least 2 years, good work record and transportation a must. If you want to work for a tinter that owns a biz and treats other quality individuals with the respect and $'s they deserve then call me . Steve (904)737-8282 . E mail resume to filmtec@gte.net or fax (904)384-5475

Positions :

Auto Tinter - At least 10 years experience 600+ commission Management oppty, training in residential and commercial .

Flat Glass - Installer 1 year experience Salary negotiable , training, oppty to lead crew with helper and great work van. High end homes and office projects thru out NE Florida.

Flat Glass and Security Films - Sales base w commission, prefer some experience and familiarity with the biz and will support with training and hot leads.

We are jammin' in Northeast Florida, when it comes to all phases of glass tinting most our volume is high end homes. The company is highly experienced, Platinum Dealer of VISTA Window Films and is owned and operated by former CPFilms and Bekaert Films trainer, Steve Alvarado.

No need to reply post just try PM @ filmtec@gte.net

Serious Inquiries Please (904)434-8468

Guest madd man

My name is justin (madd man) I'm moving to florida real soon and saw your ad.

I have 13 almost 14 years exp. in all aspects of tinting and graphics if interested feel free to contact me at (913) 626-2305 any time..

Guest Guest_Tim McCalman_*

I live in Dallas TX and I am in desperate need to relocate. Recently Divorced. 21 Years Experience in auto, commercial, and residential. I also do custom stereo installs. Fiberglass, vinyl wrap, etc. I won the national tint off in 1991. moved to LA. and recently moved to Dallas. I'm also an ASE certified paint and body tech. please let me know ASAP.

Guest metintguy@yahoo.com
Lifetime Solar & Security, Inc. in Jacksonville Florida. 

We are looking for applicants to fill several positions in a fast growing market. Experienced at least 2 years, good work record and transportation a must. If you want to work for a tinter that owns a biz and treats other quality individuals with the respect and $'s they deserve then call me .  Steve (904)737-8282 . E mail resume to filmtec@gte.net or fax (904)384-5475

Positions :

Auto Tinter - At least 10 years experience 600+ commission Management oppty, training in residential and commercial .

Flat Glass - Installer 1 year experience Salary negotiable , training, oppty to lead crew with helper and great work van. High end homes and office projects thru out NE Florida.

Flat Glass and Security Films - Sales base w commission, prefer some experience and familiarity with the biz and will support with training and hot leads.

We are jammin' in Northeast Florida, when it comes to all phases of glass tinting most our volume is high end homes. The company is highly experienced,  Platinum Dealer of VISTA Window Films and is owned and operated by former CPFilms and Bekaert Films trainer, Steve Alvarado.

No need to reply post just try PM @  filmtec@gte.net

Serious Inquiries Please (904)434-8468

[*]290001

Hey Steve, $600 plus what comm? Is it 600 plus comm. or which ever is higher?? and how many cars do you get a day?? whats the average ticket for autos? Please reply.

Thanks Steve, Very Interested/ Vista /F-1 installer / trainer/crew leader/ ..........Steve.. for the "right" person ...Please Respond

Guest Alan Rind

Hi Justin, my name is Alan Rind, president of Glass Shield Solutions Inc., based in Miami Beach, Florida. We are a fast growing young company and have an opportunity for you to grow with us. We are mainly focusing on the residential window film market. Please call me at 786-385-2868, look forward to hearing from you. Email- Alracerx@aol.com

My name is justin (madd man) I'm moving to florida  real soon and saw your ad.

I have 13 almost 14 years exp. in all aspects of tinting and graphics if interested feel free to contact me at (913) 626-2305 any time..

[*]301112

Archived