Dallas Tinters

Guest wftech

Need Lead Installer to help open new window film shop in Allen, TX. Ideal candidate has experience with safety/security film and/or paint protection film as well as solar tint, and both automotive and flat glass experience. Offering top compensation, including guaranteed minimums and monthly profit sharing bonuses as well as company sponsored training. If you're looking for more variety and greater responsibility in your career, you'll have the chance to do safety/security film, paint protection film, solar tint, and vinyl graphics film for automotive, residential, and commercial customers. Help me recruit and train installers, and organize the shop for maximum efficiency and productivity. Opportunity of a lifetime, seize it now!

Guest Guest_Tim McCalman_*
Need Lead Installer to help open new window film shop in Allen, TX. Ideal candidate has experience with safety/security film and/or paint protection film as well as solar tint, and both automotive and flat glass experience. Offering top compensation, including guaranteed minimums and monthly profit sharing bonuses as well as company sponsored training. If you're looking for more variety and greater responsibility in your career, you'll have the chance to do safety/security film, paint protection film, solar tint, and vinyl graphics film for automotive, residential, and commercial customers. Help me recruit and train installers, and organize the shop for maximum efficiency and productivity. Opportunity of a lifetime, seize it now!

[*]291520

I live in Dallas TX and I am in desperate need to relocate. Recently Divorced. 21 Years Experience in auto, commercial, and residential. I also do custom stereo installs. Fiberglass, vinyl wrap, etc. I won the national tint off in 1991. moved to LA. and recently moved to Dallas. I'm also an ASE certified paint and body tech. please let me know ASAP.

Guest wftech

[*]291520

I live in Dallas TX and I am in desperate need to relocate. Recently Divorced. 21 Years Experience in auto, commercial, and residential. I also do custom stereo installs. Fiberglass, vinyl wrap, etc. I won the national tint off in 1991. moved to LA. and recently moved to Dallas. I'm also an ASE certified paint and body tech. please let me know ASAP.

[*]302515

Would love to talk to you. Give me a call at the shop 214-383-0008.

Wftech