Cheap ass customers!!!

Guy calls up asking how much to tint a 2005 LEXUS LS430, we quote him a very reasonable price , he thought it was too much, says that the shop a few blocks away will do it for $150.. :hmmm what is it with these people..

Guest Olfablade

That's typical, however I have an Acura TL in my garage that paid $115 for rear 5 at another unknown shop, and the next day went back for a refund. Now he's paying me $355 to R/R it and tint the whole thing. Says he wished he had brought it to me first.

Guest Al-tint

When he said the shop down the street will do it cheaper, be polite and ask him to keep your number for when he decides to redo it properly. Have a nice day. :hmmm

Guest tint rookie

yep, just sweet ol me....

sometimes you do have to explain the fundamentals of tint to em. most times it sells the job if you at least sound like you know what your talkin about. (dont take that lob, tint)

my favorite lines.

I havent been in the bussiness as long as I have by talking trash about other shops. im not going to trash their skills. but I expect my film be at least the same par as my work. I never have nor will I ever carry an economy line of film. yes I like the fact you have a warrantee as long as you own the car, but I see it from a bussiness standpoint of....you are going to recomend me as long as you own your car, and if I have to eat a few bucks to only use the best film, so be it.

the other guys can have all the customers they want...I have clients, the difference is customers dont always come back, clients do.

if that dont work.....f*ck em.....sweet ol me.

the other guys can have all the customers they want...I have clients, the difference is customers dont always come back, clients do.

[*]295320

I agree and I will go back to the tinter that did my car last year. Found him on this forum, he does really great work and the price was reasonable.

I have a 91 GMC Sonoma that I want tinted but I need to save the cash up for the job. LOL :dunno

Archived