Window trouble

I have a customer with a 93 Camry. The passenger window doesn't roll down, I have the door panel off but can't get the window down. How do you get the window down with no power to the motor and the cables are all broke. Is there something I can take loose? Any help will be useful. Thanks :hmmm

Not your problem Bass.

If it don't work when then it's a case of bringing it back when it is and be done with it.

Beat this....years ago a guy comes in with a Benz W126 saloon 86 model....rear wind down don't work.

I pull off the trim to find a lump of wood jammed in under the glass base to hold it up. :poke:rollin

I tinted only what was seeable.

devil

Guest zolar
Just tint the glass as bst as you can and put on the receipt that the window does not roll down, and that if they get it fixed and want it tinted the correct way that it will cost $XXXX more :rollin

[*]294799

Brilliant !!

at my place they get 2 choices;

that window's film goes home in a core tube untill they get thier crap fixed,

or I cram it up as far as it will go, and they live with it

always more $ to redo it later

I h@te broke crap, I always get the pass side broke on the rear, and the driver side broke on the front.

Z

Guest Braud Spectrum

I tell them and they usually say just tint it. I offer to redo when they get it fixed but don't think I have ever had one return. :rollin

Couple weeks ago the guy shows up and starts telling me that the controller is missing for the electric windows. He demonstrates how to touch certain ones together to roll each up and down from the drivers door amongst the rats nest of multi colored loose wires hanging there. :poke Well fine and dandy...but how am I supposed to do that from the other three windows ? :hmmm

I enlisted my daughter to touch the correct colors together as I tinted each window.

Guest tintgod

try to find the motor for the window..sometimes they get stuck and all you have to do is tap on it with a hammer as you push the button..if that dont work..just tint it the way it is ...and let the customer deside what he wants to do after that,,

Guest Sprinter

I agree, I h@te broke crap also, why don't they get that crap fixed.

I like the ones that drive around with a crashed in rear or side or sometimes the front, you have insurance USE IT !

Archived