Good Tinter Ready for Work!!

Guest hugopa10
:spit Hello, I have 5yrs auto/residential experienced looking to relocate in Florida. If anyone is looking for a good tinter, hardworking please email me at oscarlua@suscom.net or you could call me at 717-633-1043 and ask for Oscar.
Guest Guest
:bingo Hello, I have 5yrs auto/residential experienced looking to relocate in Florida. If anyone is looking for a good tinter, hardworking please email me at oscarlua@suscom.net or you could call me at 717-633-1043 and ask for Oscar.

[*]295908

Yes, we are looking for window tinter. But we are in San Diego, California.

If, you are interested please give us call at (858) 271-4440

Thank you.

Guest Alan Rind

Hi Oscar, my name is Alan Rind, president of Glass Shield Solutions Inc., based in Miami Beach, Florida. We are a fast growing young company and can offer you a great opportunity to grow with our company. I am looking to hire an installation mananger . Please call me directly at 786-385-2868, I look forward to hearing from you. I will also email you. Alan

quote=Guest,Aug 3 2005, 01:31 PM]

:thumb Hello, I have 5yrs auto/residential experienced looking to relocate in Florida. If anyone is looking for a good tinter, hardworking please email me at oscarlua@suscom.net or you could call me at 717-633-1043 and ask for Oscar.

[*]295908

Thank you.

[*]303510

Guest Alan Rind

Oscar, my email is Alracerx@aol.com, Alan Rind

:thumb Hello, I have 5yrs auto/residential experienced looking to relocate in Florida. If anyone is looking for a good tinter, hardworking please email me at oscarlua@suscom.net or you could call me at 717-633-1043 and ask for Oscar.

[*]295908

Thank you.

[*]303510