New to the board

Guest Strand

Guest Strand

I just opened my shop in Maryland. It's a nice location but it's been a little tought getting started, but I know theres pleanty of money to make.

I really like the board, it has helped me out alot. Now only if I could get this DAMN shrink down, I'd be ok! 8)

Guest pmuzik

welcome strand!!! can't help you on the shrink thing, only doing flat glass but your in the right place to find out about it. I beleive the guys AND girls here are gonna tell you though it will take some time to get it down. Wish you the best. As far as the money thing, it may be a while before it flows in faster than out but it's out there. Where are you in MD?

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

Welcome to the boards Strand, it may be late to say this but maybe you should've interned on the boards here before you opened shop. :coffee

Just ask any questions to problems you have on the boards and usually the members will answers with ideas and tips. Good luck.

Guest thetintshop

I have a tip for you. in your restroom, place a sign above the urinal that reads "don't eat the big white mint". you'd be suprised at some of the "highly educated" people that come in your store.

Guest Strand

It was a royal pain in the ass, but I got it. It was on a Lexux LX 470 SUV. It took about an hour for that one piece to shrink properly, is that the normal time to do a pretty flat piece of glass in one piece, or did I take way to long?

Archived