Online Dating

Guest Olfablade

Guest metint
AND there are just plain crazies out there olfa :spank  here's an email excerpt from a chick I talked to ONE time :duck  I got this because I was tired and had to go to bed :shock

"Hey John.....  I agree completely that I don't think it was a good idea to meet.  You say that the conversation was troubling for you, but the thought that you might have been lying was much more troubling to me.  It wasn't the point that you didn't want to stay on the phone with me, that would have been fine.  I just felt as though you had lied.  I truly have no idea as to whether you stayed up or went to bed & that isn't my issue at all.  My issue is with the fact that I felt as though you weren't being honest with me.  You may have been, but I'll never really know for sure and that's where the problem comes in.  I don't ever intend to be in a relationship where there isn't trust, because without that I don't feel you can have anything.  I was honest with you so you would know how I felt about the situation, but I'm not even sure you got my whole point.  I don't get mad over a lot, but when I feel I've been lied to, I express my concern and give an opportunity for explanation since things aren't always as they seem."

[*]300898

A mouthful in those choice few words, there! :duck

Archived