seen a new mustang

Guest Sprinter

Guest Sprinter

tinted one last month they live up a dirt road and had me out to look at it on monday.

it kind of looks like the F-250's outside windows only this was on the inside. I told them to go to a ford dealer and have them put felt on the gaskets and see if they would re-tint the roll ups for free, :beer I'm sure I'll be called back to re-tint the doors, and I already told her there would be a charge.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sprinter

I've done about 6 and have only the one call on scratch tint.

the ford 500's are the same way.

I better start pulling the panels and felting them but I don't think most customers will belive me about the scratches that will happen with out the felt and how much to charge for this?

Guest Sprinter
we have only tinted 3 0r 4 so far, no probs so far :bingo

[*]302151

must be a biatch for you to fit in there, must use the other tinter to stick them windows huh? :rollin

Guest tint rookie

did a convertible one today.... all daisies till the back glass....even my skinny arse was cramped. doneabout three or four as well with no roll up probs

Guest Guest_metint_*

Spoke with a dealer yesterday who's seen the film get scratched to the point of the glass getting scratched, too. Believe it was a Saturn. What were the car makers thinking.

Archived