IS THERE ANYBODY WHO LIKES TO INSTALL 8 MIL?

Guest tintamerica

Guest tintamerica

If you like installing security film and are very good at it, we need you NOW. After 4 hurricanes hit Florida last year, residents are anxious to get hurricane protection on their windows. And FL homes have lots of BIG windows. We have immediate work for experienced security film tinters and will consider full time, part time or even temporary employment to help us satisfy our customers' needs faster. We'll give you as much work as you can handle...top commissions paid. To learn more about us, visit www.tintam.com. Phone Toll Free 866-740-0696 x302 or email your experience and qualifications to tintamerica@yahoo.com.

Guest Guest

I live in Dallas TX and I am in desperate need to relocate. Recently Divorced. 21 Years Experience in auto, commercial, and residential. I also do custom stereo installs. Fiberglass, vinyl wrap, etc. I won the national tint off in 1991. moved to LA. and recently moved to Dallas. I'm also an ASE certified paint and body tech. please let me know ASAP.

Guest Guest_Tim McCalman_*
I live in Dallas TX and I am in desperate need to relocate. Recently Divorced. 21 Years Experience in auto, commercial, and residential. I also do custom stereo installs. Fiberglass, vinyl wrap, etc. I won the national tint off in 1991. moved to LA. and recently moved to Dallas. I'm also an ASE certified paint and body tech. please let me know ASAP.

[*]302502