Training Available

Guest Eclipseohio

Guest Eclipseohio

eclipseohio@yahoo.com

I Have 8+ years of experience of Auto install. Willing to on-site train in all aspects of auto installations.

One piece rear window install, Two piece rear install (until you learn the tricks of the one piece), roll downs, how to deal with dot matrix, visor strips, rearview mirror removal tricks. I still install full-time and have my film rep as a refererence. I tint pro-atheletes cars in excess of $200,000.00 I have the pics to prove. Cost is approx 350.00 per day + 50% of the cars that we complete. I must be provided with transportation to, from, and hotel stay ( unless within driving distance of cincinnati and then a flat fee can be arranged). You must provide film unless agreed upon ahead of time. When I leave you will be capable of whole car installs although chose trainees wisely as window tinting can be quite difficult. Three days or more will suffice as long as trainee has the apptitude to tint.

Contact me at eclipseohio@yahoo.com

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Eclipseohio
:poop

Don`t you realize that some people just can`t do this

regardless of how hard they try.

3 Days to a Tinter?

Not a chance

:wall

[*]307522

Three days is how I learned. Now three days is not enough to learn to tint, but it is enough for the basics.

It takes lots of practice, But after a few days, you should be able to complete an easier car and if someone forks over the money they tend to be pretty serious. However I can not provide talent or drive at any cost. Thank you for your opinion.

Guest autotinter

do you actually get bookings for that?

just curious, I know ziebart had a guy come up from the states once and a while, but that was 10 years ago.

anyway, good luck 2 u

Guest Eclipseohio
do you actually get bookings for that?

just curious, I know ziebart had a guy come up from the states once and a while, but that was 10 years ago.

anyway, good luck 2 u

[*]307578

That is how I spend my vacation days usually. I am willing to negotiate alittle, but if you don,t start high no room to work with. I get the opportunity through my film rep when someone needs a tinter and can't find one.

Guest Eclipseohio
Is this guy for real?? what a scam..

[*]307633

How fast are you with a clean job ? How about a celica (granted one of the easiest, but figured everyone new the time on that one) me 23 minutes including cleaning the windows afterward. How bout that oldtimer!!!

no one cares if some one can tint a 2 dr car in 23 min or a 4 dr car in 40 min. This is the internet, where no one has to prove anything they can say it and think they are wonderful, they probably even think other people think they are great also. but the fact is I can take just about as much time as is needed to tint a car. If it takes me 2 hrs then it takes 2 hrs if it takes me 45 min for the same kind of car then thats what it takes. :rollin

I hope people take you up on your biz venture. it could be a good money maker for you. but if you can really do a 2 dr celica in 23 min why dont you just tint 3 cars an hour for 8 hours a day even if you only charge 99.00 a car you can still bring in 2400.00 a day= almost 11,000.00 a week. Man I could even live on that. :lol2

Archived