Training Available

Guest Eclipseohio

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Eclipseohio
no one cares if some one can tint a 2 dr car in 23 min or a 4 dr car in 40 min.  This is the internet, where no one has to prove anything they can say it and think they are wonderful,  they probably even think other people think they are great also.  but the fact is I can take just about as much time as is needed to tint a car.  If it takes me 2 hrs then it takes 2 hrs if it takes me 45 min for the same kind of car then thats what it takes.  :lol2

I hope people take you up on your biz venture.  it could be a good money maker for you.  but if you can really do a 2 dr celica in 23 min why dont you just tint 3 cars an hour for 8 hours a day even if you only charge 99.00 a car you can still bring in 2400.00 a day= almost 11,000.00 a week.  Man I could even live on that.      :lol2

[*]307718

Come on time is money I do about 6 full cars aday if I take 2 hrs when I can do it faster then that is stupid don't get me wrong I take two hrs to tint some cars....... like a tour bus!!!! :lol2:lol2

Guest metint

Try not to get in a pizzin' match with anyone here, EO...

I train for the LLumar network (9 years now) and I know what you're up against. Be patient, rub elbows and not noses (in it) as I have done here... it'll get you no where.

Be a part and not apart from the crowd. Another thing I didn't do well here.

This industry has a serious shortage of good quality installers and plenty of old timers to tell you you're whistlin' Dixie if you think you're gonna make a difference.

Good luck!

Training input: Three days of under pressure to complete vehicles is a distraction from what can truly be achieved... :lol2

Try not to get in a pizzin' match with anyone here, EO...

I train for the LLumar network (9 years now) and I know what you're up against. Be patient, rub elbows and not noses (in it) as I have done here... it'll get you no where.

Be a part and not apart from the crowd. Another thing I didn't do well here.

This industry has a serious shortage of good quality installers and plenty of old timers to tell you you're whistlin' Dixie if you think you're gonna make a difference.

Good luck!

Training input: Three days of under pressure to complete vehicles is a distraction from what can truly be achieved... :lol2

[*]308129

:lol2

Guest Klean350z

so u guys are going on and on about how many cars can this guy tint in one day. Its now about how many u can tint in a day... of course u need to do a fair amount of work but @#$%... if everything u do comes back... ur quickness isnt worth $$. I've seen guys tint 12 cars in a day and none come back. but then again I've seen other guys tint 15 and everyone of them came back.... so your quickness is out the door.

Archived