Need TINT done In Illnois ASAP

Guest fhaspeaker

Guest fhaspeaker

Im located in carol stream Illnois Im looking for someone to tint my back windows of my 1991 YJ jeep wrangler the cab part. Back window and the two back side windows done. Im also looking for someone to come out and tint the jeep right on the spot. The jeep is having some engine work done so it's not really driveable at this time. I need someone to get it done ASAP give me a price we can get started today.

brunkalla@sbcglobal.net

Guest hi_i_suck

ok 6500.00 that will cover air and gas and food and ill fly out and do it of corse ill need 1\2 down it will take an hour, because im kinda of new! and I will throw in a lifetime warranty!!!! or you can push your POS to the tint shop and do it for 159.00

Guest VOLTRON

real nice reply there suck, see u stand by yer name.

Dont let this guy deture you from the site fhaspeaker, if there is a dealer by your area that is a member to the site im sure they would be more than happy to assist you. Although mobil tinting is a little more expensive it serves its purpose in situations such as you are in.

I know we have a few members in illinios but im not sure where they are to yer location and if they do mobil tinting but im sure you will get some information on here.