Earlier I was selling the beast of a 4-wheeler, but have since decided to withdraw and keep the mad machine. Seems the local Polaris dealer is more interrested in the bike than I ever imagined. It is, after all, a Limited Edition. Every dealer gets three and THAT'S IT! They have called more than once trying to buy it back from me. I decided to let it sit for a few months and see what happens with it.

MEANWHILE...

I am trying to buy a bass boat before the end of the season and the boss (wife) says I have to sell something to buy the boat I have found. So this is what I have decided!

FOR SALE: 2004 Dodge SRT-4 The one pictured over there <---

The car has just under 16,500 miles. Everything is original and the car has been garage kept since day one. It will go 0 - 60 in 5.8 seconds (faster than a Porsche Boxster) and has a top speed of 154 MPH (I've never had it over 115). All this and the car still gets 24 MPG! I have added a Clarion AM/FM/CD/MP3/Sirius Ready deck with 600W of power in the truck. Original radio is included if you want it. There is nothing wrong with the car and I'm an idiot for selling it! The fishing bug has bitten me and I can't troll for bass in the house boat!

I will entertain offers until the car sells. Serious offers only please, the boat I want is at the local marine shop and they will sell it to the first person that comes in with the $$$. If I get a reasonable offer, I'm calling them and telling them to hold it. Look them up online and see for yourself, I'm not looking to make money on this deal, I WANT THE BOAT!

If you want bigger pictures let me know, the one to the left doesn't do it justice.

P.S. Naturally the car is tinted! 20% sides and 5% one piece rear. A few vinyl graphics have been added, but can be removed it necessary. I don't know about where any of you live, but it is one of two SRT-4's in my town (pop. 65,000). It turns heads everywhere I go! The only cars that are even challenging are the new vettes and the new Cobras. Very little modification to this car and it will dominate those too. Some call it a "Pocket Viper" and if you ever drive one, you'll understand why!

MY BOAT IS WAITING...