Tint

Guest alx4now

Guest alx4now

Hi, I'm new tinter and I was wodering what tint brand is a good quality tint, the one that you dont have problems with, like changing color turning blue, easy scratching or bubbling up after a short pireod of time, please help me out to make a right choise.

Thank you....

there is more than 20 different brands out there and you'll get 20 different answers from 20 different installers, just go to a reputable shop to your windows tinted, and dont expect to pay less than 200 for a quality job. you get what you pay for.

Guest alx4now
there is more than 20 different brands out there and you'll get 20 different answers from 20 different installers, just go to a reputable shop to your windows tinted, and dont expect to pay less than 200 for a quality job. you get what you pay for.

[*]312378

SO... WHAT TINT BRAND DO YOU USE?

Guest DejaWiz
I use solargard...love it.

Hello Blade,

I am very interested in getting Solargard Quantum film installed on my car windows, but can't find any examples of finished work. Do you by chance have any that you might be able to post please? If you do use this particular film, what are your personal thoughts on it and do you recommend it often to prospective customers?

Thanks!

Hello Blade,

I am very interested in getting Solargard Quantum film installed on my car windows, but can't find any examples of finished work.  Do you by chance have any that you might be able to post please?  If you do use this particular film, what are your personal thoughts on it and do you recommend it often to prospective customers?

quantum 28

http://community.webshots.com/photo/201261...060513625ODgbvm

Archived