looking for a change.

Guest noB.S,tinter

Guest noB.S,tinter

I am currently located in california.But having tinted in Washington,Oregon,LasVegas and New York I feel my skills far exceed my six years in the bussiness.Wether it be automotive or flatglass I take the quallity of my work very serious.Don't get me wrong,I am not obcesive or annoyinglly 4|\|4L.I am very easy going,open minded and easy to get along with.my willingness to learn and help compliments my ability to adapt,making the first couple days of breaking in the new guy easier for all.I am also willing to be mobile given a resonable amount of time to get settled.and can also be very proffesional when dealing with dealerships,home owners or bussiness owners.but to be completely honest I would prefer to be given the space to do what I love with little interfierence as possible.I am dead set against Dr*gs and alcohol but don't judge those who are not providing it doesn't interfere with my work.so if you are seriously looking for someone who will hit the ground running (cause nobody whants to babysit)hopefully we can meet each others needs.if not DON"T WASTE MY TIME!or yours,I do my homework and only deal with proffesionals.thank you for taking the time to read what I have to say.salcnavarro@yahoo.com

Archived