swimming pools

Guest potzy

Potz,

That pool I spoke has rivers of condensation flowing down the glass continually.

It was in an old peoples' retirement village so the pool had to be cranked up real hot and with the cooler atmospheric conditions outside, well you can guess.

I've got a happy snap of it somewhere (I'll see if I can find it and post) and the sealing I had done by a professional glazier after and the village picked up the tab for that seperately on my advice to have this done.

The glazier put a huge 1/2" border all over the edges to make sure it was really sealed.

The glass was about 2 meters from the pool.

Dev

[*]314651

Yep... one giant accelerated weathering machine! :thumb Wait until you get a load of PS adhesive after a bit of time in those hot, humid, chemical conditions! :thumb

[*]316130

...great...sounds like fun...not, still jobs a job eh :dunno

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey Leo, I cant use auto films on flat glass mate....... :lol2

[*]316103

Potzy, I told it many times here and everywhere:

AutomoTive films, car tinting, color films e.t.c. is more for my soul, small cash and PR.

We mainly dealing with Safety & Security films. I am overloaded with Architectural - Silver, Gols, Bronze, Blue, Green e.t.c.

And....People still thinking that automotive films made from different :lol than architectural....

:hmmm:lol2 Contact me - leo@dartz.lv - I will help You with any kind of films - MATTE, REFLECTIVE, 12 mil Safety e.t.c.

hey Leo, I cant use auto films on flat glass mate....... :blah

[*]316103

AutomoTive films, car tinting, color films e.t.c. is more for my soul, small cash and PR.

We mainly dealing with Safety & Security films. I am overloaded with Architectural - Silver, Gols, Bronze, Blue, Green e.t.c.

And....People still thinking that automotive films made from different :blah than architectural....

:blah:spit Contact me - leo@dartz.lv - I will help You with any kind of films - MATTE, REFLECTIVE, 12 mil Safety e.t.c.

[*]317697

Hey Leo, ive had one of your autofilm swatch books but do you have one for architectural and commercial films ??? :spit if so you got my details...

Regards Stu...potzy

hey Leo, I cant use auto films on flat glass mate....... :)

[*]316103

And....People still thinking that automotive films made from different :beer than architectural....

:):lol2 Contact me - leo@dartz.lv - I will help You with any kind of films - MATTE, REFLECTIVE, 12 mil Safety e.t.c.

[*]317697

Hey Leo, ive had one of your autofilm swatch books but do you have one for architectural and commercial films ??? :beer if so you got my details...

Regards Stu...potzy

[*]319213

:) There was full architectural line...Strange...Please e-mail me let's check what happened...Strange, strange....

the only major problem was with a build up of lime scale about 10" up on the bottom windows, which was a bastard to scrape off...oh and some @#$% head put one of the windows in a day befor we came to tint...if only I was a day earley :cool

Archived